All preregistered participants will receive a custom printed performance shirt
All participants will receive locally produced refreshments following the run.
- Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream: Produced by Schopf’s Dairy View Country Store – www.dairyview.com
- Door County Cherries: Doanted by Lautenbach Orchards – www.orchardcountry.com
- Freshly made energy squares by local bakers, sponsored by Target – www.target.com
- All finishers will receive a native plant locally grown by Evergreen Nursery, Sturgeon Bay, WI – www.evergreennurseryco.com
Awards to be Presented
- Female and Male top overall winners in the 5k and 10k will be awarded a one of a kind handcrafted bowl by local ceramic artist, Liz Butler – www.kickcoffeeshop.com/pottery
- 1st place, Maple Syrup, produced by Henschel Farms – www.rewebb.com/Henschel.htm
- 2nd place, Door County Honey 12 oz, Max & Dee’s Honeybees, compliments of Max &Dee Martin, Sturgeon Bay, 920-743-8457
- 3rd place, beautiful natural soap, made locally by Logan Creek Soaps – www.logancreeksoap.com
- 9U, 10-12 Door County Candy $5 gift certificate compliments of Door County Candy – www.doorcountycandy.com
10K/ 5K: 9U 10-12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 &up.
2K: No divisions. Fun Run/Walkers only.