All preregistered participants will receive a custom performance GreenLayer Finisher Tee, reusable car bag with a travel mug, eco-light bulb, safety flasher, and a potted evergreen tree.
All participants will receive locally produced refreshments following the run.
- Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream: Produced by Schopf’s Dairy View Country Store www.dairyview.com
- Door County Cherries: Doanted by Lautenbach Orchards www.orchardcountry.com
- Homemade Granola: Produced by The Black Walnut Guest House firstname.lastname@example.org
- All finishers will receive an blue spruce evergreen tree. Donated by Evergreen Nursery, Sturgeon Bay, WI. www.evergreennurseryco.com
Awards to be Presented:
- Female and Male top overall winners in the 5k and 10k will be awarded a hand thrown bowl created by local artist, Keith Carter of Clay on Steele. www.clayonsteele.com
- 1st place, Maple Syrup, from Henschel Farms www.rewebb.com/Henschel.htm
- 2nd place, Door County Honey 12 oz, Max & Dee’s Honeybees, Sturgeon Bay, 920-743-8457
- 3rd place, One gallon potted perennial plant donated by LAKESHORES landscape and design www.landscapedoorcounty.com
- U9-19 will receive locally made chocolate
10K/ 5K: U9, 10-12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 &up.
2K: No divisions. Fun Run/Walkers only.