Door County’s First and Only Trail Run welcomes all runners and walkers to Crossroads at Big Creek Environmental Learning Preserve in beautiful Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin.
Saturday, June 21, 2014
Start Time: 8:00 am
Hwy 42/57 • Michigan St. • Sturgeon Bay, WI
- Three levels of courses: 2k fun run/walk, and 5k and 10k runs with chip timing
- Trails take you through coniferous woods, over wooden bridges crossing Big Creek, weaving through meadows, old orchards, past the Leif Everson Observatory and beyond. Trails includes single and double track, with woodchip, gravel, and dirt foundations. Each mile is marked.
- All finishers receive a potted evergreen tree donated by Evergreen Nursery
- All participants receive a performance shirt, market bag, eco- bulb, safety flasher, and reusable mug
- Post event refreshments: Homemade vanilla ice cream, Door County cherries and granola
- Awards made locally by artists and businesses
- Proceeds from the event support the general fund at Crossroads at Big Creek Environmental Learning Preserve
- Race also promotes wellness and healthy living, cross-generational recreation and increases awareness of ‘green’ living in our community